Fall Trends 2017

by - September 15, 2017

So I thought it would be fun to put together a post of some of the trends I'm predicting are going to be in this season for fall! Below are some of my choices!

peep toe shoes
I'm all for peep toe shoes! I actually own the 2nd pair and a couple of others! They're such a good transition from summer to fall and go with every outfit!!
 
1                                                        2                                                  3

one shoulder
We've seen off the shoulder tops every where and while I think they're here to stay, I also think one shoulder tops are going to start making an appearance. 
 
1                                            2                                                 3
light scarves / neckerchief
Last year was big on blanket scarves, but I think we have a new style of scarves that will be big. I heard it was suppose to be a hotter winter this year (hopefully not, fingers crossed!), but lighter scarves have started to show up and I think they're here to stay!!
   
1                                                2                                       3
cropped sweater
I love cropped sweaters because they're not only comfy but look so cute and effortless! 
  
  1 on sale!                                                   2                                       Drew Barrymore
mustard/gold color
let me ketch u (u)p on the color for fall! haha I'm sorry,  I couldn't pass up the opportunity haha but I think we're going to see a lot more of this color as fall approaches

    
1                                        Kendall Jenner                                       2
(faux) leather
wether it's leather jackets, skirt, or jeans I think leather is making a comeback
  
1                         2

What fall trends do you think will be the biggest of this season?

You May Also Like

0 comments