what's trending right now

by - August 07, 2017

This summer has had some cute trends I've really liked!! A lot of them actually overlap and I love that!!! Below, I've listed some of my favorites.

lace up sandals
If there's a pair of shoes that are lace up there's a 110% chance I'm going to buy them!! I'm obsessed with any shoes that lace ups! And let me just say I think I've fallen in love with the Suede Leather Heeled Sandals below...I'm about to order them!

 
          Swizzle Lace Up                   Suede Lace Up Heels     Suede Leather Heeled Sandals

denim
denim, denim, denim. I've always had a love for denim so I was excited to see more of it this season, especially denim with embroidery! I posted about a denim outfit a couple of weeks ago here!!
     
                                              Chambray Dress              Tie Top Dress
tropical + cactus print
What says summer time better than palm tree leaves and cactuses? I have the romper in the middle and I absolutely love it! It fits so well and looks even better on than on the hanger.
      
Beachgoer Romper        Romper     Denim Jacket
off the shoulder
By far the biggest trend of the summer, off the shoulder shirts, rompers, and dresses are everywhere and I'm not complaining! I think everyone can pull these off and they look so good!
  
Gauze Off the Shoulder          Striped Off the Shoulder  Athena Shift Dress

statement sleeves
While it might be tricky to find a good statement sleeve top, when you do, it looks so chic. I haven't seen a lot of statement sleeves like the ones in the last picture, but I have to say hat's my favorite style of them!!
  
Crochet Top                        Pom Pom Top                      Cropped Bell Sleeve 
gigham + stripes
These prints really took off this summer and are often paired with statement sleeves, are off the shoulder, or have both trends paired with it!
 
Statement Sleeve      Dress          Ruffle Sleeve

What trends have you been loving this summer??

You May Also Like

0 comments