one post, one piece(s)

by - June 28, 2017

 | 1 | $39.99 | 2 | $31.46 on sale! | 3 |  $54.99 on sale! 4 | $45.99 | 5 | $88.99 on sale! | 6 | $34.80 on sale!

It's safe to say this summer is the summer of one pieces! I've seen them everywhere and I have no complaints, I'm so glad they're making a come back. Some of my favorite trends for this summer (scallops, lace up front, palm tree print  and off the shoulder) have transitioned to swim suits and I'm all in! I do have to say my fav is definitely the multi-colored stitching against black. It's just so fun and stands all by itself! ...But the palm tree is a close second runner. I love the lilac color with the black criss-cross lace up; I haven't seen that color that much this summer but I love it!

What are y'all's fav one piece for this summer?

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love all these swimsuits but I'm particularly obsessed with No.6 it's the exact style that I want in a one piece

    Ronnie
    www.veronicabizzarri.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super cute swimsuits for the summer, I love them all!

    Camila,
    My Vogue Style | www.myvoguestyle.com

    ReplyDelete