by - June 18, 2017

Welcome to gold and grace
⇒ ⇒ ⇒
I'm so excited to start blogging! First off, let me introduce myself, I'm Christina, and there's two main things I'm passionate about; fashion (where "gold" comes into play) and faith (where "grace" comes into play). I've created this blog to show my style and share my faith. God has taught me soooo much this past year and one of the bigger lessons is that your passions are correlated with your purpose. He gives you specific desires for a reason and wants you to use each one to glorify Him!! While struggling with what I want to major in and do as a career, I figured I would dive deeper into my passions (specifically style) to see if it's really what I want to pursue educationally and beyond. So I hope you enjoy this blog as I try to figure out His purpose and plan for my life and I pray this blog encourages you and, hopefully, you get something out of it that you can apply to your life!

 here's some fun facts about me!

favorite (current) Bible verse // Psalm 25:5
 Guide me in your truth and teach me, 
 for you are God my Savior
 and my hope is in You all day long

current favorite shoes // these jack rogers!

favorite makeup product // highlighter, this one is really good!

Thank you so, so much for reading!!

You May Also Like

0 comments