PASSION SMMR CMP

by - June 24, 2017

Summer is here and y'all know what that means...SUMMER CAMPS! Honestly, what's better than a week worshipping God, learning more about Him and leaning into community (groups)?! This past week, I went to Passion City Church's Summer Camp and wow did God show up and show out! I learned so much this week about God, the works He prepares and completes, and the vision He's spoken over my life.

This was the first time I was on the other side of a conference so rather than attending, I had the opportunity to serve and love on 3000+ students and leaders as a doorholder. So while many physical doors were held, many others doors were opened (spiritual, emotional, etc) so others could experience God. We greeted others, served meals, and met so many people excited to learn more about God!! So much detail and thought went into EVERYTHING we did!!! I never really thought about how much dedication and hard work goes into hosting an event on that scale; it's actually unbelievable. Every step is planned and every path prepared; both with so much attention to detail. And while it was many early mornings and late nights it was definitely worth it for students to be able to come face to face with the One who created them!

One thing that Louie Giglo said that has really stuck with me is "Jesus isn't a way, but THE way".  I think so often we look to Him to get us to a destination (that we've created) or looking for a certain outcome (that we want) when we should be focusing on being obedient and faithful to HIS plans.
//

And let me tell you that worship was incredible!! The energy in the room was undeniable and His presence was SO evident. It was so much fun and so freeing!  Even in a room of 3,000 people, it only felt like me and the Lord in those moments. One of my favorite songs they sang was Tremble by Mosaic MSC // Jesus, you make the darkness tremble. Jesus, you silence fear. Your name is a light that shadows can't deny. Your name can NOT be overcome. Your name is alive, forever lifted high.

This week was so fun and one that changed my perspective on so many things. I hope y'all get to be apart of a camp this summer!!

You May Also Like

0 comments