Summer Wishlist 2017

by - June 20, 2017


one // urban decay heat palette // $54
I love the Naked Palettes so I was so excited to see they were coming out with a new one! The eyeshadows colors are such a good range of shades and all the colors are ones I would use regularly. 

two // drop earrings // $55
I love anything Kendra Scott and these earrings are no exceptions. They're dainty and the perfect size - not too big or small!

three // wedges // $59.95
These wedges look just like the designer ones, but are half the price! And you know it's good quality when it's made by Steven Madden. A good price and good quality?! How could you resist? I also love this color because it's not one that's done often but matches anything.

four // pom pom off the shoulder // $55
I'm obsessed with this top!! It has two of my favorite new trends - pom poms and off the shoulder! It's perfect for the summer!

five // tassel necklace // $22
This necklace is so fun! The bright pinks and blues match with so much. You can dress it down with a relaxed v neck or dress it up with a patterned maxi.

six // embroidered floral shorts // $19.90
Another trend I'm loving for the summer is the embroidered flowers trend! I just love it, especially on denim. Throw these on with a white shirt and you've got a cute outfit!

seven // summer daze tote bag // $49
I'm always looking for a cute beach bag and this one is so cute! I love the watermelon stitching on the side
What are y'all eyeing this summer?? Let me know in the comments below!

You May Also Like

0 comments